Broadband Solutions can provide your business with the perfect solution to run your own tailored software on your own server – but connected to an ultra high speed Internet connection, with high uptime and redundancy. Our co-location facilities are perfect for this requirement, offering rack space from 1RU increments.
We offer co-location in both Sydney and Melbourne in secure purpose-built data centres. We provide round-the-clock (accompanied) access to your equipment when required and we include a free remote reboot/hands-on service.
Our co-location plans are designed to give business server applications the ultra high speed internet access they demand, but at affordable rates and with an industry leading Service Level Agreement guaranteeing 99.95% uptime.
All Broadband Solutions co-location plans share a high speed (several hundred megabits) fibre link into a tier 1 carrier, with burstable speeds of 50mbit and guaranteed speeds of at least 5mbit (symmetrical).
Note: Broadband Solutions do not bill for outbound data on any of our co-location plans. Only inbound data is counted towards your data allowance.
Equipment co-location benefits
- Run your own software on your own server
- Achieve significant costs savings for your business
- Enjoy free outbound data traffic
- Peace of mind with our industry grade security and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- 24 hour access to your equipment
- Professional 24 x 7 Australian based customer support
- Receive compensation in the unlikely event of downtime
Call our sales team today on 1300 683 000 and ask us about our co-location plans, or submit an enquiry via the form on this page and we’ll contact you with in 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.
We can tailor a solution that will meet your specific requirements
* These fields are required.