Broadband Solutions’ optical fibre-based broadband is presented to the customer as a 10/100 fast ethernet or gigabit port, making integration with existing ethernet-based equipment easy and simple. Optical fibre-based broadband services can also be handed off to the customer router on either optic fibre or copper infrastructure.
Optical fibre-based broadband services are suited to organisations ranging from medium-sized businesses to large corporates and government departments.
Once installed, optical fibre is typically less expensive to upgrade than ethernet over copper, making it a smart choice for expanding businesses. It is also a truly burstable service and allows you to quickly upgrade speeds for a temporary period.
Fibre Internet Benefits
- Guaranteed speed and end-to-to-end control of bandwidth
- Highly reliable technologies with a guaranteed 99.95% uptime
- Secure, dedicated and uncontended link
- 24×7 monitoring of latency, connection quality and bandwidth utilisation
- Peace of mind with our industry grade Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Flexibility – we consult with you to ensure your needs are addressed now and well into the future.
- We work to your plan and remain available to modify your service over time and can upgrade your speed in 2Mbps increments
- Static IP addresses
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Professional 24 x 7 Australian based help desk
Please note that Fibre is not available at all locations.
Call our sales team today on 1300 683 000 and ask us about our Best Price Guarantee, or submit an enquiry via the form on this page and we’ll contact you with in 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.
Product Sheet PDF Check Fibre Availability
We can tailor a solution that will meet your specific requirements
Contact Us for an Obligation Free Quote
* These fields are required.
Let’s talk business.