A reliable, tailored, and scalable solution for business.
Midband Ethernet is a fast, reliable, flexible broadband service with the same speeds for uploads and downloads (known as a symmetric service). Broadband Solutions’ Midband Ethernet is typically delivered over copper (EOC) via multiple copper pairs bonded together, and speeds range from 2Mbps/2Mbps through to 80Mbps/80Mbps. Ethernet-based broadband is suited to medium-sized businesses to large corporates and government departments who do not require ultra-high bandwidth in the near or medium term.
Broadband Solutions’ technologies come with a 99.95% Service Level Agreement and are presented to the customer at a 10/100 Ethernet port, making integration with existing Ethernet-based equipment as simple as can be. No expensive Fibre or ATM cards are required.
Midband Ethernet benefits
- Symmetric speeds, ranging from 2/2Mbps through to 80/80Mbps
- Cost effective full symmetry business-grade service
- Integrates with our MPLS-based core network
- Fully scalable
- Typically installed quickly
- Fast, highly reliable technologies with a guaranteed 99.95% uptime
- Peace of mind with our industry grade Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Static IP addresses
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Professional 24 x 7 Australian based help desk
We offer plans from 2Mbps to 80Mbps, with unlimited downloads and free installation.* Plan pricing is available on application.
*36 month plans
Call our sales team today on 1300 683 000 and ask us about our Best Price Guarantee, or submit an enquiry via the form on this page and we’ll contact you with in 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.Product Sheet PDF
We can tailor a solution that will meet your specific requirements
* These fields are required.