Flexibility, scalability and peace-of-mind
ISDN is perfect if you currently have conventional analogue lines and looking to convert to digital telephony. ISDN increases the bandwidth of your lines, creates greater flexibility in your work environment, and offers enhanced functionality, allowing for PABX connections and use of the in-dial facility for all your incoming calls.
Broadband Solutions has a range of ISDN services to suit businesses of all sizes.
ISDN 2 can upgrade your normal (analogue) phone line to two digital lines and includes two telephone numbers. Each ISDN 2 service can carry up to two concurrent high quality digital phone calls.
ISDN 10/20/30 digital service is available in a minimum of 10 lines and can be expanded to suit large organisations. With an ISDN 10/20/30 service, concurrent high quality digital calls can be made or received, to the limit of the number of lines i.e. 10, 20 or 30. You may also connect your PABX and use a few of the lines for video conferencing.
- Greater bandwidth than your normal (analogue) phone line, creating superior voice quality
- Flexible and Scalable – we consult with you to ensure your needs are addressed now and well into the future. We work to your plan and remain available to modify your service over time
- Peace of mind with our industry grade Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Professional 24 x 7 Australian based customer support and business grade technical support
Call our sales team today on 1300 683 000 and ask us about our Best Price Guarantee, or submit an enquiry via the form on this page and we’ll contact you with in 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.
Product Sheet PDF
We can tailor a solution that will meet your specific requirements
* These fields are required.