Cost savings and increased flexibility
Broadband Solutions has developed our very own professional grade VoIP for businesses network. We terminate calls into local infrastructure, ensuring low latency and high availability. We use the industry standard SIP protocol and our service is compatible with almost any SIP handset/ATA/gateway device available.
Broadband Solutions specialises in helping businesses migrate their business telephone lines to VoIP plans, for increased efficiency and line availability. Whether it is installing a new native VoIP PABX with new SIP handsets, or adapting your existing PABX to use VoIP lines, as the most reliable VoIP service providers we have solutions to suit almost any business. Our VoIP for business telephone line can cater for businesses with anywhere from 2 to 2,000 staff.
- Reduce your phone call costs. The cost of phone calls made by your business is a significant monthly expense that can be dramatically reduced by migrating to a VoIP service
- Reduce your operations, maintenance and labour costs. Reconfiguring phone lines, adding new rooms and maintaining VoIP systems is relatively cheap and easy to do when compared to traditional fixed line phone services
- Increased mobility. For employees who are always on the go, a VoIP phone system can have special call routing features that allow mobile employees to always be in touch and because calls are made over the internet, any device that has a broadband connection, including PCs, laptops, tablets and PDAs, are suitable for this highly-flexible phone system
- Fully integrable with existing fixed line, mobile and other voice and data services
- Fast installation utilising existing infrastructure (where available)
- Completely flexible and scalable as your requirements change
- 99.95% guaranteed uptime with built-in, alternative carrier, redundancy options
Call our sales team today on 1300 683 000 and ask us about our VoIP plans for your business, or submit an enquiry via the form on this page and we’ll contact you with in 24 hours to discuss your requirements and answer any questions you have.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If purchasing a “VoIP Out” account (ie. a VoIP account without an inbound number attached to it), access to Emergency Services (000) is unavailable. VoIP Out users who need access to Emergency Services (000) would need to purchase an account that has an inbound number attached to it (ie. a two-way VoIP account), or use a mobile telephone or regular PSTN line when calling Emergency Services (000).
Product Sheet PDF
We can tailor a solution that will meet your specific requirements
* These fields are required.